2016年11月11日星期五

After Gospel Game

😜Hi readers~

Will use English & Chinese to write, please forgive my poor english grammar 😂😂

Firstly,
I am refuse to join the camp as below reasons:
1. One of the day is my birthday, I plan to go somewhere else to celebrate my birthday.
2. No one is free accompany me to attend, I dislike one person to attend a event without anyone I know.

I prayed to God, if you send one person accompany me to go then I will go, and at last God say, 'I am the one who always be with you forever no matter where you go".

Yes.Luckily I have been to the Gospel Game, if not, definitely I will regret if I din attend this camp.

I have learnt few things overcome some difficulties through this Gospel Game:
1. Overcome my fear
- Which is not brave enough to talk with strangers. Thanks God, I have try to take the first step and keep improve it.

2. This camp main language is English. I am lack of confidence when use English to communicate with people, but through this camp, I am force to use English to communicate with people thus it helps me to built the confidence.

3. Through this camp, we knew that there have a lot of people did not listen about "GOOD NEWS" at all. It remind us, we should go out and share, not only share we also need to follow up with them too.

4. Don't stop or reduce church serving although you are very busy about your work. We may try our best to do as much as we can.


Matthew 16:26King James Version (KJV) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

馬太福音 16:26 人若賺得全世界,賠上自己的生命,有什麼益處呢?人還能拿什麼換生命呢?



没有评论:

发表评论

遇见

总要整理这三天两夜的单身营心得和学习..过后就要继续生活,记录是为了以后回顾. 原本就没有抱着什么特别的心态,只想着说应该要放下过去向前走了,是时候要看看自己的状态是否已经准备好,所以也就报名了这次的“遇见”青年营. 营会招募敬拜团团员的时候,还是挣扎了一下,担心自己不能带好,顾...